safety & care
PACIFIED CLIPS, TEETHERS, KEYCHAINS, & OTHER BEADED ITEMS
- All silicone/wood beads, small wooden rings, pacifier clips, and teethers are sourced from CPSIA compliant, North American sellers only.
- All beaded items are made to be used under adult supervision only.
- If any beaded item is showing signs of wear, broken, or otherwise is not in the same condition as when it first arrived to you, discontinue use immediately and contact Lone Fox & Co.
- Necklaces are meant to be used and worn under adult supervision only.
- Silicone and wood beads are the only teething safe components of our necklaces.
- Breakaway clasps and sliding knots are not meant to be chewed on, as this can compromise the integrity of the item.
- Adjustable knots are not broken under force, and should be worn only by children 4 and up.
- Breakaway clasps will open under force, but should never be chewed on as they are not teething safe.
- please make sure to read the description of the item you are ordering
- due to small parts, some items we carry are recommended for ages 3+
- Do not submerge for long periods of time, hand wash only and allow to dry.
- Do not wash any items with wooden beads, wipe those down when needed.
- You can use pacifier wipes and or baby wipes to keep the silicone clean.
- All of our tableware is dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and freezer safe
- To hand wash: wash in hot soapy water and leave to air dry
As always, the silicone items we stock are made using 100% food grade silicone that have been FDA approved. They are non-toxic and are free of any harmful chemicals, which means no BPA, lead, PVC or phthalates.
feel free to reach out if you have any questions. you can message us over on FB or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org